Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A New Arrival

In an effort to motivate myself to update this blog on a regular basis, I've decided to begin writing about the everyday stuff as well as my art work. SO...to kick things off, meet Merri-Rose!Merri-Rose was a surprize guest who arrived Monday night. She crossed a busy road, in the dark no less, and ran right up to me! Well, what was I to do I ask you? Apparently nothing short of giving her a name and a home. Well, she's cute, and we can always use another mouser around the barn. Besides, Sass(the feline matriarch) is getting older and she and Bea(another priss-pot cat) need someone to keep them on their toes.
This cold wind sure is blowing in the unexpected!
Speaking of wind...the currents brought some of the most beautiful hot air balloons over to the house Saturday night. I don't think I've ever seen so many participate in the rally before. It was great!

Just finished up a commission this weekend as well. A small figurine of a chihuahua puppy resting on some shoes. :)

No comments: