Saturday, January 17, 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning

(I know...that song is gonna be in your head all day now. You're welcome.)
Anywhoo! I'm REALLY super excited about this piece. These two frenchies are enjoying a leisurely Sunday nap after reading their morning copy of 'The Bully Times'. I've titled it 'Sunday Kind of Love' (there's another song to bounce around your head) and featured them as front page news.It's also a larger work coming in at 6 3/4" for the fawn bully and 5" for the black and white. The whole thing is about 3 inches tall and oh, about 8" or 8 1/2" in diameter. I haven't decided if I'm going to mount them on an acrylic base. I rather like them as is.ACK! I just love it! Not sure what I'll do with this one yet. Sometimes I just want to keep certain pieces...even though I know it's better to see if it will sell.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! I love the way the one dog's head is on the the other dog.

And yes, you now have me singing that song. But that's okay, it is one of my favorites!

Lori @ Purple Snapdragons said...

Have you ever seen Martha Stewart's french bulldogs? Maybe you could make a couple of your adorable dogs for her and she'd have you on her show!?!