Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I just can't decide!!

I've been searching Etsy for a Nermal's first cat collar and I just can't seem to make up my mind. I've narrowed my search down to two sellers, at least...Here's what I've got in my 'favorites' right now:
Just not sure which I like the best. Heck, I've even included a Canadian flag print and I'm not even Canadian! What tha tootie?

On a side note: Last week I thought that I had lost forever a special ring that my Dad and Step-Mom had given me as a gift. I was pretty bummed out, then I got a convo this morning...apparently the ring slipped off while I was packing orders and has traveled all the way to Massachusetts (it has just struck me what an odd word that is)! I am soo thankful that there are STILL honest people in the world. Go visit MadeByAshley over on etsy- she's got great jewelry and DEFINITELY deserves your business!

No comments: