Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Grand RE LAUNCH! WEEEE DOGGIES!

I think I may be watching too many episodes of The Beverly Hillbillies, but I tell you, I just love to hear Uncle Jed say, "Weeeee dawgies!"

But you know, as much as I enjoy my daily fix of Jed, Granny, Jethro, and Ellie Mae I'm even more excited to tell everyone that my WEB SITE HAS FINALLY LAUNCHED! Okay, so not quite as fantastic as say the space shuttle taking off, but still, a momentous occasion! :) Now, not only will folks be able to find me through the great Meta tags and such that Etsy feeds out into the search engines, but *hopefully* we'll see even more exposure due to the new site!It's nothing terribly fancy, but clean and simple is how I like it. For now the blog site will act as a portal to my etsy store, but soon there will be a gallery, an 'about me' page, more information on custom work, contests, and all kinds of other goodies that are in the works. To tell the truth, I feel kinda like Granny cookin' up a new potion for somebody!

No comments: